Aimed to educate patients looking for information on weight loss surgery or Bariatric surgery. Bariatric surgery, especially done laparoscopically, achieves good results in curing patients with morbid obesity and a metabolic syndrome especially type 2 diabetes. A Gastric bypass is considered a gold standard in achieving this. These two-part video series aim to assist patients on the topic of Obesity surgery as is explained by Dr. Gert Du Toit, who has a special interest in advanced Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal surgery.
- New way to target & kill some rapidly dividing breast cancer cells, leaving healthy cells unharmed October 14, 2020
- Is obesity a risk factor for serious COVID-19 infection September 22, 2020
- Laparoscopic Hiatus Hernia Repair September 21, 2020
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair September 21, 2020
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery Part 2 September 21, 2020